Rules & Etiquette
All play is governed by USGA rules unless superseded by the follow:
- Lost Ball: Drop another ball nearest the point where the original ball went into the rough or was lost.
- Penalty: One stroke.
- Free drop away from trees six feet or smaller, as well as from cart paths, yardage markers, and ground under repair.
Courtesy of Play
- Please keep your cart on the path around tees and greens.
- More than four players in a group must have Pro Shop permission.
- Please repair divots, ball marks, rake bunkers and leave the rake IN the bunkers.
- All alcoholic beverages must be purchased in the clubhouse. Carry-on alcohol, coolers and containers are prohibited.