Full Day: 10am – 5pm
Half Day: 9am – 12pm OR 2pm – 5pm
Tritoon Capacity: 12 people
Wave Runners: $100/hour (2 hour minimum)
Boat Slips: $25/day
Pontoon drivers are available for an additional fee, and must be booked at least 72 hours prior.
All rentals include a free tank of gas. Refills at $9 per gallon.
Information & Policies
- Life Jackets are furnished with all rentals.
- No pets allowed on rentals.
Each rental requires a liability waiver to be signed.
All rentals are subject to a security deposit on a major credit card for each unit rented. $200 refundable security deposit on tubes and fishing boats. $1,000 refundable security deposit on pontoons and jet skis. All rentals require a valid form if ID and you must be 18 years of age or older. Rates are subject to change without notice and do not include sales tax.
All rates are subject to Minnesota sales tax.
Marina rental fees will be charged for non-weather related cancellations not made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Minnesota Fishing Licenses can be purchased at the Front Desk.
- Fishing Guide Service information at the Front Desk & Activities Office.
- Other: Bait, tackle, life jackets, lake maps, and fishing information are available at the Motor House.