This application must be completed and returned, we will not hold booth space without a completed application and registration fee.
- Returning vendors may request the same booth location as in 2022, provided your application is received on or before May 15, 2023. We will not hold booth space after May 15; your registration fee must be paid, and the 2023 application must be on file to participate.
- This is a juried show; applications must include pictures of your items. Commercially manufactured or imported items are not allowed. Artists and artisans must be in the booth unless other arrangements are made with show coordinators.
- Applications will be accepted until the show is filled. Refunds for cancellations will be given until October 1, 2023.
The show is held in the convention center in first and second-floor conference rooms, as well as outdoors.
- Inside booth spaces vary by size and shape depending on location. Because of demand, there is a limit of one space per indoor exhibitor. Most inside booths are approximately 9’ x 8’. Please inquire about size if your set up needs certain requirements.
- Outdoor spaces are single (10’ X 10’) or double (10’ X 20’) Please indicate on the application form below if you prefer a double booth. Trailers, vans, or other vehicles are not allowed as exhibit space. We do not supply tents for outdoor booths.
$200 for an inside booth and $200 for an outside booth. A double booth is $370, outside only. Inside vendors please indicate if you would like:
- Table and Chairs for $15
- Electricity for $15
(A limited number of additional tables will be available for $10 each. There will be an additional charge for any items not ordered in advance.)
WE DO NOT SUPPLY TABLES AND CHAIRS TO OUTDOOR VENDORS.
For more information, contact Kay Gaudette or Miranda Caddy, Retail Director, Ruttger’s Bay Lake Resort, at 218.678.4673 or email email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in our Oktoberfest Arts & Crafts Show! Please select whether you're a new vendor or returning vendor below.