Opening – Oct 15, 2020 (2-night minimum)
Bay Lake has attracted anglers to its waters since Ruttger’s opened in 1898. For good reason. Its waters are teeming with bass, pan fish, northern pike and walleye. Bay Lake has been described as “one of the smallest big lakes in the state.” That’s because its many bays and channels offer good structure for fish and plenty of spots to tuck away and enjoy the peace of time on the water.
FISHING PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- A fishing boat with 8 horse-power motor for Bay Lake use each day
- Breakfast daily in Ruby’s Dining Room
- Dinner nightly at Ruby’s Dining Room, the Bear Pine Bar & Grill, or Zig’s (does not include alcohol).
- Reduced golf rates on the Alec’s 9 and Jack’s 18.
- Use of tennis and pickle ball courts, beaches, pools, whirlpool, sauna, shuffleboard, non-motorized fishing boats, canoes, kayaks, and more.
- Discounts at Ruttger’s stores.
- * FREE Activities include: Pontoon and coffee cruises, water tubing, yoga classes, guided nature hikes, kayak/canoe tours, Bingo, and bonfire with s’mores.
- Activities available at a small cost. Crafts, wine or craft spirit tasing, zip lining, guided mountain bike adventures, or rental of motorized boats or golf equipment.* Available activities vary based on season.
Guide service is available for an additional cost. Fishing Package rates vary by season.