REPORTS TO: Dining Room Manager
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Maintains cleanliness and sanitation of the front-of-house, including all tables, chairs, and floors.
- Restocks dining room with china, silverware, glassware, condiments, and linens, and maintains adequate supplies.
- Greets guests as appropriate after they are seated in assigned area.
- Communicates with host/hostess and servers to maintain service efficiency and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Assist servers in serving tables during rush periods.
- Bus and turn over tables.
- Performs all assigned pre-shift and post-shift duties.
- Completes daily and weekly cleaning duties.
- Ensures good safety practices.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 14 years old.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.