The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Greets guests and informs them of specials, menu items, and any menu changes.
- Processes guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and in a timely basis.
- If necessary, present, open, and pour wine for guests.
- Ensure guests are satisfied with food and service, respond to additional requests, determine when to clear table.
- Presents bill and collects payment.
- Performs all assigned pre-shift and post-shift duties.
- Stock work stations, bus and turn over tables.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation.
- Completes daily and weekly cleaning duties.
- Ensures good safety practices.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Minimum of one (1) year previous server or server assistant experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check.
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.