REPORTS TO: Director of Housekeeping
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Strip bed linens; vacuum; dust; scrub sinks, tubs, toilets; sweep and mop floors.
- Clean fixtures; wash windows & mirrors.
- Make beds.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous hotel / resort related experience beneficial.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; climb up and down stairs; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.