The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
· Responsible for communicating day and/or evening issues through reports and email.
· Tour property at start of shift; re-tour throughout shift as needed.
· Maintain security of resort, international staff and employee staffing areas.
· Maintain an in-depth knowledge of reports,resort areas, and ongoing events.
· Be aware of all SDS information centers and resort safety procedures.
· Responsible for all resort keys, and patrolling of guest and parking lots.
· Working knowledge of all A/V equipment and sound systems in meeting rooms and dining room.
· Assist and maintain in the cleanliness in all aspects of the resort.
· Ability to operate resort computer systems including front desk check in and check out procedures.
· Assists with guests needs when requested.
· Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
· Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Previous experience in a resort/hotel preferred, emergency situation experience helpful.
· Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check.
· Valid Driver’s License
· Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.