The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Responsible for the direction and performance of activities of Reservations department.
- Provides leadership and direction to Reservationists regarding costs, quality, and service levels.
- Holds meetings to ensure regular, timely communication.
- Responsible for the training and performance management of staff.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Sell room nights and process reservations.
- Have in depth knowledge of room types, location, layout, rates, and benefits of all package plans.
- Create reservation records, prepare confirmations, and communicate information to Front Desk.
- Able to answer guest questions regarding all resort facilities and surrounding areas.
- Process modification or cancellations, according to Resort policy.
- Process advance deposits.
- Review arrival reports for accuracy.
- Assist with pre-registration activities, helping at Front Desk when needed.
- Process upcoming year’s reservations requests.
- Ensures good safety practices.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales management preferred, with emphasis on call center management.
- MS Office computer knowledge required.
- Knowledge of Maestro property management software preferred.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Must be available for a variety of hours and shifts, including days, evenings, and weekends.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Reach with arms and hands.