The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
· Sell room nights and process reservations.
· Have in depth knowledge of room types, location,layout, rates, and benefits of all package plans.
· Create reservation records, prepare confirmations, and communicate information to Front Desk and Housekeeping.
· Able to answer guest questions regarding all resort facilities and surrounding areas.
· Process modification or cancellations, according to Resort policy.
· Process advance deposits.
· Review arrival reports for accuracy.
· Assist with pre-registration activities, helping at Front Desk when needed.
· Process upcoming year’s reservations requests.
· Ensures good safety practices.
· Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
· Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· MS Office computer knowledge required.
· Previous resort related experience desirable.
· Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
· Must be available for a variety of hours and shifts, including days, evenings, and holidays.
· Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check
· Reach with arms and hands.