The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
· Assists guests with rental of boats, jet skis and fishing equipment through Maestro and POS.
· Cleans and cares for beach, pool area, docks, boats, and work areas.
· Drive pontoon boats and other watercrafts.
· Instructs guests on use of all non-motorized watercraft.
· Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the motor house/Marina building.
· Make sure relevant paperwork is completed and turned in and daily drop.
· Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
· Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· CPR, First Aid, and Boating/Water Safety certification preferred.
· Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.