Responsible for cleaning guest rooms, cabins, lodge and conference rooms, public areas. Perform outstanding guest service on a daily basis. Maintain interdepartmental lines of communication and interact on a daily basis with guests and resort staff.Apply For PositionApply For Position
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reason ableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
· Vacuum; dust; scrub sinks, tubs, toilets; sweep and mop floors.
· Clean fixtures; wash windows & mirrors.
· Collect and dispose of trash.
· Strip beds, collects dirty linens and make beds with fresh linens.
· Stock carts daily.
· Ensures good safety practices.
· Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
· Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Previous hotel / resort related experience beneficial.
· Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check.
· Must be at least 14 years of age.
· Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; climb up and down stairs; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up toforty (40) pounds.