REPORTS TO: Dining Room Manager
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Greet guests upon arrival. Escort guests to assigned table.
- Assist with servers as needed.
- Familiar with dining room menus and beverage selections.
- Able to answer guest questions regarding all resort facilities and surrounding areas.
- Takes dining reservations in person or over the phone.
- Prepares and maintains fire throughout shift.
- Straightens fireplace lobby.
- Ensures good safety practices.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous hotel or restaurant customer service experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.