REPORTS TO: Golf & Grounds Superintendent
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Assist with landscaping and other work.
- Mow and trim grassy areas.
- Shears and prunes shrubs and hedges.
- Responsible for general cleaning of grounds and patios.
- Removes garbage to dumpster area.
- Operates landscape department equipment.
- Keeps outdoor furniture in order.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn operation of landscaping tools and equipment.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.