Golf Pro Shop Department
Golf Shop Attendant
Performs a variety of duties relating to sales of merchandise in the Golf shop. Meet, greet, and help customers. Assist with pricing and displaying of merchandise. Assist guests with making Tee times, checking in and checking out golfers. Keep store clean and orderly. Interact on a daily basis with guests and resort staff.Apply For PositionApply For Position
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Assist customers, offer information and advice when applicable about store merchandise.
- Receives cash bank at start of shift and verifies amount by counting into cash drawer. Record all sales transactions and issues receipts accordingly. Counts all receipts at end of shift and verifies accuracy of all transactions.
- Assists in unpacking of inventory.
- Assist in keeping work and display areas clean and attractive.
- Be aware and in control of the Golf Shop operations.
- Check and restock supplies including merchandise, snacks, and drinks, etc. on a regular basis.
- Keeps bathroom clean and stocked, storerooms organized, dusts and cleans regularly, including windows and floors.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous sales related experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.