REPORTS TO: PGA Head Pro
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Assist customers, offer information and advice when applicable about store merchandise.
- Receives cash bank at start of shift and verifies amount by counting into cash drawer. Record all sales transactions and issues receipts accordingly. Counts all receipts at end of shift and verifies accuracy of all transactions.
- Assists in unpacking of inventory.
- Assist in keeping work and display areas clean and attractive.
- Check and restock sale supplies (bags, tissue paper, boxes, register tape, charge slips, etc.) regularly.
- Keeps bathroom clean and stocked, storerooms organized, dusts and cleans regularly, including windows and floors.
- Ability to gift wrap packages quickly and attractively.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must be at least 16 year old.
- Previous sales related experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.