Golf Pro Shop Department
Golf Ranger / Starter
Responsible for maintaining a normal speed of play on golf courses, through starting players in a timely fashion and monitoring play throughout the round. Perform outstanding guest service on a daily basis. Interact on a daily basis with guests and resort staff.Apply For PositionApply For Position
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Greet all guests/golfers in a timely, courteous fashion.
- Start players in a timely fashion.
- Advise players on courses and/or course conditions as requested.
- Check and monitor speed of play on courses.
- Routinely check with players to assure an enjoyable experience.
- Stay in close contact with Golf Shop staff.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Golf knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.