REPORTS TO: PGA Head Pro
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Start players in a timely fashion.
- Stock #1 and #10 tees with scorecards and pencils.
- Advise players on courses and/or course conditions as requested.
- Check and monitor speed of play on courses.
- Routinely check with players to assure an enjoyable experience.
- Stay in close contact with Pro Shop staff.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Golf knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.