Golf Outside Services
Responsible for providing quick, friendly, and efficient service to all resort guests and golf course patrons. Perform outstanding guest service on a daily basis. Interact on a daily basis with guests and resort staff.Apply For PositionApply For Position
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
· Meet and greet guests around the cart barn
· Keep cart barn and practice areas clean and inviting at all times.
· Clean and wash carts on a regular basis, keeping an adequate supply of cars staged in front of cart barn.
· Fetch rental clubs. Clean and return to storage.
· Set-up, maintain, and pick up practice range.
· Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
· Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Golf knowledge preferred, but will train if necessary.
· Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
· Must be at least 16 years old
· Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.