Golf Grounds Equipment Operator
Operates golf grounds equipment in order to keep the golf course(s) looking beautiful. Performs outstanding guest service on a daily basis. Maintain interdepartmental lines of communication, and interact on a daily basis with guests and resort staff.Apply For PositionApply For Position
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
· Operate golf grounds equipment under the guidelines of the Superintendent.
· Perform regular maintenance checks on equipment.
· Clean equipment after use to keep in good working order.
· Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
· Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma preferred.
· One (1) to two (2) years’ golf course experience preferred.
· Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Must have a clean driving record and be able to be insured under Ruttger’s policy to drive company vehicles.
· Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.