Responsible for overall appearance and cleanliness of the resort grounds. Interact on a daily basis with guests and resort staff.Apply For PositionApply For Position
EXPECTATIONS: The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
· Coordinates and designs all landscape and gardening projects as requested.
· Orders plant materials and other landscape supplies as needed.
· Maintains and cares for all grounds and landscape areas.
· Cares for interior plants.
· Responsible for the cleanliness of the resort grounds.
· Operates landscaping department equipment.
· At times, may be asked to lead tours of the resort gardens.
· Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
· Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Experience required in landscape planning and technical knowledge.
· Knowledge of landscape tools and equipment necessary.
· Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check.
· Valid Driver’s License.
· Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.