REPORTS TO: Front Desk Manager
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Completes guest check-in procedures. Post charges to guest accounts.
- Cashes checks for guests according to approval policy.
- Completes guest check out procedures. Settles guest accounts.
- Handles cash, checks, credit cards, and direct billing requests properly.
- Balances cash and all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Operates POS system, and runs daily reports.
- Manages safe deposit boxes and room keys, according to policies and procedures.
- Assists during any emergencies and follows proper procedures.
- Promotes and supports positive working relationships and communications with all Guests, Co-Workers and other departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous hotel-related experience beneficial.
- Computer skills necessary.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Reach with arms and hands.