The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Assembles guest packets, including meal passes.
- Obtains house bank, POS, and Front Desk drawers and keeps them balanced.
- Posts daily allocations; runs night audit accurately and timely.
- Completes guest check-in procedures and posts charges to guest accounts. Transfers balances to other accounts as required.
- Maintains supply of coin and currency by completing change requests.
- Cashes checks for guests following approval policy.
- Completes guest check out procedures.
- Handles cash, checks, credit cards, and direct billing requests properly.
- Balances cash at end of shift. Settles guest accounts.
- Runs nightly reports from computer and distributes to proper departments.
- Manages safe deposit boxes, resort keys and banks.
- Follows shut down procedures in the event of power failure. Knows and follows all emergency procedures.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous hotel / customer service experience required.
- Strong math skills and computer/data entry skills preferred.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check.
- Lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.