REPORTS TO: Golf & Grounds Superintendent
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Maintain complete records for all equipment and vehicles.
- Responsible for maintaining parts and inventory for equipment and vehicles.
- Performs routine upkeep of shop area to ensure a clean working environment.
- Maintain and carry out a routine and preventive maintenance program for equipment and vehicles.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Responsible for boat and motor maintenance and repair.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Vocational/Trade school degree/diploma preferred.
- Two (2) years’ experience on small engine’s required.
- Knowledge of gas and diesel engines, hydraulic system repair, electric system repair, and reel mower repair.
- Knowledge of reel sharpening preferred.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.