Food & Beverage Department
Responsible for cleaning all dishes, trays, utensils, cups, and small kitchen equipment. Maintain the dish room and dish machine in a sanitary and efficient manner. Perform outstanding guest service on a daily basis. Maintain interdepartmental lines of communication, and interact on a daily basis with guests and resort staff.Apply For PositionApply For Position
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Washes and stores correctly all dishes, trays, utensils, cups, and small kitchen equipment.
- Checks dish machine and water temperature to ensure correct operation.
- Sets up and breaks down dish machine, including arms, screens, and baskets. Cleans and polishes dish machine thoroughly, including removing any paper and hosing down interior.
- Removes trash, cleans and sanitizes garbage cans. Cleans dish room and detergent storage area.
- Ensures good safety practices.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check.
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to fifty (50) pounds.