The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
· Prepares food items to ensure that food quality and presentation exceed expectations.
· Completes orders accurately and in a timely manner.
· Prepares items for cooking by peeling,portioning, washing, cutting and mixing follow Resort recipes.
· Controls expenses by producing only what is needed, and preparing items correctly the first time.
· Properly labels, rotates and stores all products. Keeps coolers, storage rooms and reach-ins organized.
· Maintains a clean and sanitary workstation and kitchen.
· Completes daily and weekly cleaning duties.
· Ensures good safety practices.
· Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
· Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Post-secondary culinary arts training program degree highly desirable
· Minimum of one (1) year previous food preparation experience required.
· Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
· Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.