The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
· Receives drink orders from guests or servers.
· Receives and delivers food orders to guests.
· Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks for guests of bar and dining room following standard recipes. Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar and bitters to prepare cocktailsand other drinks. Serves wine, bottled or draught beer and ale from kegs.
· Rings drink orders into POS system, process cash and credit card transactions.
· Orders or requisitions liquors, other beverages and necessary bar supplies.
· Arranges bottles and glasses to make attractive and eye-catching displays.
· Assists with maintaining and organizing storeroom.
· Prepare fruits and vegetables for drink garnishes.
· Washes and sterilizes glass and stemware.
· Completes daily and weekly cleaning duties.
· Maintain cleanliness of bar, lounge, and deck bar areas.
· Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
· Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Must be 18+.
· Knowledge of beer, wine and spirits preferred.
· Familiarity with standard drink recipes preferred.
· Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check.
· Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.