REPORTS TO: Director of Retail
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS:
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION:
- Maintain proper food handling, safety sanitation standards, and proper portion control while preparing, serving, and cleaning up.
- Keep eating area, display area, and work area clean and sanitary. Cleans all assigned equipment thoroughly and in a timely fashion.
- Verify accuracy of cash bank at beginning of shift. Record all sales transactions, issuing appropriate receipts.
- Balances cash bank at end of shift, verifying accuracy of receipts and transactions following department procedures.
- Assist with unpacking and pricing of inventory.
- Checks understock regularly to ensure all merchandise is displayed.
- Keep bathroom clean and stocked, and storerooms organized.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Previous hospitality experience preferred but not required.
- POS experience desirable.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.