REPORTS TO: Activities Coordinator
The employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to fulfill these functions. Ruttger’s further expects every employee to exhibit stellar guest service and a regular attendance record.
- Ensure the safety, comfort, and enjoyment of all guests.
- Implement activities schedule.
- Staff activities office.
- Ensures both adult and children guest’s satisfaction by meeting or exceeding expectations.
- Ensure safety, comfort, and enjoyment of all resort and marina activities.
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- CPR, First Aid, and Boating/Water Safety certification preferred.
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check;
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision;
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds.