Our marina is equipped with canoes, fishing boats equipped with 8 hp and 15 hp motors, pontoons, rowboats, sailboats, speedboats, playaks, paddleboats, peddle kayaks, water bikes, Aqua Jump, and ski boats for the whole family to enjoy on the beautiful Bay Lake. Drivers are available at the Marina for pontoon rides, fishing, and water-skiing. Forgot something important like your Water-skis, kneeboards, or fishing rods? We offer all of these items and more for rent at the most well-known Brainerd Bay Lake Area Marina. Fishing licenses are also available at the Lobby Shop. We have a wide variety of fun and convenient amenities from fishing launches on Lake Mille Lacs to guided fishing tours on area lakes.
- Drivers are available on the Bay Lake Marina for pontoons and ski boats at $24.00 per hour. Advance notice is recommended. Please check at the Motor House for availability.
- Fishing boats are available to rent on a weekly basis. A 14′ boat with 8 HP motor is $262; a 14′ boat with 15 HP is $309; a 14′ boat without motor is $118.
- Water-skiing: Individual pulls – $13.50 per pull, per availability
- Fish Cleaning: $1.50 per fish up to one pound, $.50 each additional pound. A freezer for your fish is available at the Motor House.
Other items available:
- Bait: crawlers, leeches, worms
- Life jackets; lake maps; fishing information
- Fishing licenses are available in the Lobby Shop
- Fishing Guide information is available in the Activities Office and at the Front Desk